Khamis, 12 Mac 2015

Be there in every LOSES. That's the only way to WIN.

 Bismillah. 

I was reading leisure book. By Melanie Gideon. The Slippery Year. It was amazing book for leisure if you are:

- a mom
- a wife
- tired of heavy reading books
- need some read to laugh
- wanna get away from facebook timeline and read something more quality

Buku tu basically just kisah-kisah harian Melanie Gideon, filled with funny but quality stories. I laughed so badly sepanjang membaca tu. Even in the 11 hours flight to LA all I did was reading the book. Until... I LOST IT SOMEWHERE IN LA. T__T Sedih. 

Dear Melanie Gideon, 
I miss you. I do. But I won't buy another one. If you are meant to lost, then I choose to move forward to another book. I hope I will find your replacement. Funny and fulfilling. Thank you for everything you have done to me. T__T

(I do hate to realise that the ending of every book is always the best one, and I will never know the ending of Melanie's slippery year. Huarggghhh)

So today I wanna quote one of the best thing I found in her story. I wanna put it in my blog so I will never forget it. 

Please read the pieces of Melanie Gideon:




So. I stopped at this chapter for quite sometime. Because it was beautiful. 

"Don't you wanna be there when he wins?"
"The only way to see him win is if I am willing to be there when he loses. Every single time he loses. My job is not to look away."

There you go. Deep.

These are my translation.

The only way to see you children become successful is to always be there when they failed. Every single failure. Our job is not to look away. 

The only way to be there with your friends/family in their successful years is by being there when they failed, failed really badly. Every single failure. Our job is not to look away.

The only way to be happy in a relationships, to be happy with your friends, your spouse, your family, is by being there when they are at their bad moments, be there when their attitude sucks, to forgive their mistakes and flaws, to accept their weaknesses, to help to become better no matter how bitter the journey may be. Our job is not to leave them alone in the dark. 

The only way to be extraordinarily successful in a business is by being there when the business is tough, to be there when everyone says it wouldn't work, to be there when there are no trend and you have to make sales totally from handwork not from utilising the trend. BE THERE WHEN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. Our job is not to quit. 

The only way to be successful in life is to go through failures and loses. Be there every single time. Our job is not to quit.

The only way to be in a winning time, of anything in life, is by being there during the loses. Every single loses. Just be there.

SOME people are successful because they have extraordinary brain. 
Some people are successful because they stay, for a long period of dark times, facing every loses, they stay. So when winning strikes, they are already there. They couldn't have missed it. :)

It's life. Everything in life, that one simple statement can alter so much of our future. 

"Don't you wanna be there when he wins?"
"The only way to see him win is if I am willing to be there when he loses. Every single time he loses. My job is not to look away."

Next time you feel hurt watching someone is losing, next time you feel like cursing your favourite football player when he didn't score, next time you thought you couldn't watch someone you love being silly make mistake in front of people, remember this. BE THERE in the loses, be there in the embarrassing moments, be there when it is impossible, be there when no one is there, BE THERE. Our job is not to look away. 

Thank you Melanie Gideon. I pray the book will fly back to me magically. T__T It's possible if Allah means it. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my friends, my downlines, my uplines, my Herbalife family, my family, my husband. I know I made a lot of mistakes. I have bad attitude. Really. I was a jerk. And when I read this statement, I can't help feeling so touched remembering the faces of people who stayed with me until today. Thank you for not looking away. And InsyaAllah, I wont take my eyes away from you too. May Allah blessed our relationships. 

Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...